Contract Pregnancy, Falling in love Is Not Part of the contract (Episode 5)

Contract Pregnancy, Falling in love Is Not Part of the contract

Chloe slept at the hospital, she woke up early and went to look for a job again.

This time luck was on her side, she got a part-time job as a waitress in a restaurant.

After six hours she got her payment, the money was enough to pay for the hospital bills and to get the results, she was hoping Kyle would buy the food.

“Chloe where have you been?” Chelsea ask as soon as she got into the ward

”Went to work” she reply looking around “where’s Kyle?”

“He went to work too,” she said.

“Have you eaten?” She asks

”No, I’m famished,” she said yawning

”Alright I’ll go get you something,” she said and went to pay for the hospital bills

”If I pay for the test I won’t be able to buy chess anything, I will pay once Kyle is back,” she said staring at the money before going to buy her sister’s food.

Right after she left Kyle walk-in “hey chess”

“Kyle” she calls “did you see Chloe?”

“No, was she here? “He asked

”Yes, she asks of you,” she said

”We missed each other, where has she headed? “He asked

”To get my food” she replied

”Alright” he was still talking when the nurse came in and fix Chelsea’s drip

“I thought I don’t need this anymore,” she said.

“Nurse, why are you fixing that? Aren’t we still owing some money?” he asked

”Not really, the girl with you pay half of the money so we decided to continue her treatment in the meantime,” the nurse said and left after fixing the drip.

”Hey” Chloe call walking in with nylon containing food in her hand.

“Welcome” Kyle replied

“Here you go chess,” she said giving her the nylon

“What about you guys?” She asks staring at them.

“Don’t worry we will eat later, you eat first,” she said

“No I can’t finish all this,” she said

”Eat to your satisfaction first,” Kyle said and she nodded.

“Chloe let’s talk,” he said and they walk outside

“Where did you get the money for chess treatment?” He asks

“I got a part-time job,” she said

“That’s good,” he said

“How was work?” She asks

His mood changed” we didn’t get our payment”

“What? But why?” She asks

“I don’t know, they said our payment has been delayed for certain reasons,” he said.

” I hope you get it soon,” she said patting him.

………the next day………

Chloe was in the restaurant cleaning the used mug when a customer ordered

“Two cups of cappuccino please”

She quickly rinse her hand and went to get it, she was going to the table when a little bit pushed her and she pour the cappuccino on a customer’s phone.

“I’m really sorry sir I didn’t mean it” she pleaded

”My phone is damaged how are you going to pay for this?” The man yell

They were still arguing when the boss came and promise to pay for it

”I’m really sorry sir” she apologises bowing.

“I’m sorry Chloe but you can’t get your payment today and you are fired,” he said

”But sir” she tried to say but the boss made a signal for her to stop.

“Leave now,” he said and she nodded, she changed her clothes and left with tears in her eyes.

She went to the hospital but to her surprise, her sister wasn’t There

She went to the nurse’s office and ask of her sister

“Nurse, where’s Chelsea Micheals?” She asks

“She was discharged today,” she said.

“But why?” She asks” we already paid half of the money”

“I’m sorry miss but until the full payment she can’t stay here,” she said.

Chloe quickly went back home, she saw Chelsea asleep on Kyle’s leg

”Where have you been?” He asks as soon as she walked in, he noticed her mood ” what’s wrong?”

”I got fired and I wasn’t given my pay,” she said sadly

”What happened?” he ask and she explain to him.

Their conversation woke up Chelsea “Chloe I feel nauseous”

“Wait I will go get a bowl,” she said and rush to get a bowl, Chelsea puked in it.

Chloe cleaned her up and put her back to sleep

“She just vomits everything she ate by the time she wakes up she will be hungry again,” Kyle said

”I don’t have any money,” she said

”I don’t have any too” he replied

“What do we do?” She asks

“Chloe I think you should go for that job,” he said

“I’m not sure” she was still talking when Chelsea started vomiting again

They rush her to the hospital, she was taken to the emergency room

The doctor came out “she’s fine it’s just indigestion”

“Doctor, will she get worse?” She asks worriedly

”I’m not sure but the earlier the better,” he said and left

“Chloe we need to help chess,” he said

”Kyle if I hope to get that job you have to promise me something,” she said

“Whatever you want,” he said

”Promise me you won’t leave me and you will wait for me,” she said.

”I promise,” he said

”Alright look after Chess, I’ll be back,” she said and left.

She went to the Max house, she knocked on the door and it was opened by Bryan

“Good afternoon sir” she greeted

“Afternoon” he replied.

“Sir I came here three days ago, for a job,” she said

“Yeah I remember you, come in,” he said and she followed him inside.

”Why are you back?” Max ask as soon as he saw her.

Hope Max will give her the job.

TBC